Do you turn to movies too, when you are bored? It’s annoying, and, may I add, expensive, to pay for a Netflix subscription when you can’t even find your favorite movies on it most of the times. That’s where Showbox has come to my rescue. Here’s a list of the features of the latest version of the lifesaving app, and how to get it :
About the app :
-Developer: Ivan Nichiporuk
-Root: Not needed
Showbox is a movie streaming app, similar to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc; except that it’s free. You can find the latest movies, TV shows, documentaries, and podcasts at the earliest and stream them online or download for later. You don’t even need to sign up or log in, just download the app and you are good to go.
- It’s free. You don’t have to pay for entertainment anymore. Not now, not after a one-month free trial, never.
- The app provides detail information like synopsis, cast, posters, genre, earnings, budget, etc about the Movie or TV show that you’re watching.
- You can stream your favorites in HD if you have a decent internet connection.
- It has an extremely easy to navigate interface that allows you to search content by name or keywords
- The application also allows you to stream trailers and read reviews about the content that you want to watch.
- Easy and buffer free streaming.
- You can also download any movie or TV show for later, with a simple click.
- It allows you to pick your default player (Android player, VLC, MX player, etc.)
- Latest movies and TV shows are available at the earliest so that you can stay up-to-date on all the latest content.
- You can make your own library by bookmarking your favorites.
- It allows you to sort content according to date added, genre, rating or year.
- The app also provides you with multiple servers to try out, so you can choose the one with the fastest streaming.
- It provides subtitles in a number of languages (English, Spanish, Malay, Bulgarian, Czech, etc)
- Gives you multiple resolutions to choose from and stream according to your internet connectivity. (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p)
Latest features :
- Showbox Music for people who love their music on the go.
- Inbuilt games to play when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Select your preferred language manually.
- More responsive and friendlier interface.
How to get Showbox for your android device :
- To run the app you must have a device with Android 4.2 or more.
- Your device must have a minimum of 1 GB RAM for the smooth functioning of the app.
- The application pre-loads a stream so that you can watch without buffering. Therefore, a minimum of 200MB free internal storage is required for the app to function.
- Since the Showbox app is not exactly legal, it is not available in the Google Play store, but the good thing about android is that it is easy to download applications from other sources, and there are multiple trusted sources where you can get the app from.
- Enable installing apps from unknown sources
- Open the settings menu on your android device
- Tap to open the security settings
- Find the ‘unknown sources’ option and enable it. You can now install third-party applications from platforms other than the Play store.
- Download Showbox App
- Open your preferred browser on your device.
- Type in the address of the Showbox Download page in your browser, or simply click on this link ( https://playboxmovies.com/showbox-apk-download/ ) to open it.
- Scroll down and click on the Download apk option. The app will automatically start downloading. Alternatively, if your device shows warnings or asks for permission to download the app, click on Allow/Okay.
- Install the app
- Once the app has been downloaded, click on it to open and install it. Ignore any warning message that may pop up.
- Tap on the install button. If your device has already enabled installing from unknown sources, the installation will start.
- Once the installation is done, tap on the open button to launch the app. Or alternatively, you can tap the icon in the menu to launch it.
The post Showbox V 5.32 Download – Latest APK Features and how to get it appeared first on ShowBox.