You’ve a Roku TV, Correct? Be creative and modify how you stream to improve the quality of the stream.
If you’re eager to stream all of the Showbox stuff in your Roku TV, then you need to follow my points correctly. Installing ShowBox on Roku isn’t a tedious procedure and hard. You can achieve it by following a few basic steps.
How to stream ShowBox movies, trailers and TV shows on Roku?
- Before we begin, be sure your Roku TV and Android set are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. If not attached to the same network, then disconnect and continue to link to one network. This is mandatory once you’re using a dual-band wireless router.
- Now, proceed to Roku TV and turn on the “Screen Mirror”.
- Now go to “Navigation Panel” and look for the “Cast” feature tab to set a link between your Android set and Roku TV. If it’s displayed on the display, tap to pair.
- Wait for some time till you see android set screen cast on Roku Tv.
- Now you are ready to watch free movies online.
Stream ShowBox on Roku TV using All Screen app
- First, join your Roku TV and Android set to the same network.
- Now visit Google Play Store from your android set and search for All Screen app.
- Click to install it on your Android set.
- It requires a while to complete. Wait patiently, until the installation finishes. Then, choose OPEN to start the All Screen app.
- All Screen app automatically searches for devices as soon as you open it. If the device is available to connect, it’ll be displayed on the screen. You can choose to pair.
- Subsequently, add channels on Roku TV and choose OK.
- Now, download the most recent version of ShowBox apk in your own Android set from here.
- After the ShowBox app is downloaded, tap to start and set up ShowBox.
- If the setup finishes, choose OPEN.
- Open the ShowBox app, go to movies or Television shows selections and then choose your favourite movies or TV shows.
- I pick movies and tap the “The Great Wall” movie to see online.
- Choose your video resolution formats such as 360p or 480p or 720p. And choose Watch Now.
- Now a brand new pop-up window appears which shows you a few settings choice. There, choose Other Player and select Other Player.
- Now shut the window.
- You’ll be requested to pick the participant which you want to stream ShowBox movies.
- Choose “Open with All Screen app”.
- Now your Roku TV begins receiving the information from your Android set.
Now, Enjoy your favourite movies on the Roku TV in the ShowBox app.
The post Showbox on Roku appeared first on ShowBox VPN.