Want to know how to watch Showbox on your PC?
- 1 Want to know how to watch Showbox on your PC?
- 2 How to view Showbox on your PC (for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- 3 Reasons to use a PC to watch Showbox
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s where to find everything you need for streaming the latest and greatest movies and TV shows. Well, ok… everything apart from the popcorn and drinks, you’ll have to provide that yourself!
First of all, have you landed on this page and you’re not sure what Showbox is all about? In that case, start here and find out more about this awesome app. And if you already know what Showbox is, jump further down to see how easy it is to install Showbox on your computer or laptop. These instructions work whether you’re on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
What is Showbox?
Showbox is the app for people who want a fast, simple and legal way to watch the best movies and TV shows – absolutely free.
You’ll find all the new releases, alongside classics and old favorites, all in high definition quality. Plus if you’re in a place with slow internet, you can just change the level of video quality to keep things running smoothly.
It takes just a few taps for you to sort by genre, year, rating, or just use the advanced search. Showbox comes with a clean and smooth user interface, so you can easily find exactly what you want.
You can also view trailers from upcoming movies, and stay up-to-date with the latest news from Hollywood and elsewhere in the movie industry.
Find what you want, then just stream – without the hassle of downloading or dealing with annoying popups and chat rooms. You won’t be asked to open an account, fill out a personal profile, or answer any questions. It really is that easy to turn your laptop or computer into your personal movie theater.
How to view Showbox on your PC (for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
Showbox is known for being a native Android application. So you might be thinking you have to watch Showbox using an Android device, such as a Chromebook or Samsung Galaxy.
All those options are open to you of course, but the good news is that there are no limits to where you can use Showbox. After all, why should Android users have all the fun? You can use your PC in exactly the same way to watch Showbox.
What’s more, it’s super simple to set up and use. Read on and you’ll find out how to get started with one of the world’s most popular entertainment apps.
Step 1 of 2: Install an emulator
The emulator is the key that unlocks the door to watching Showbox on your laptop or computer.
You can’t turn your PC into an Android machine, but an emulator makes your machine act like it’s an Android device. It’s like installing a virtual version of an Android screen on your machine.
There are loads of reasons why someone would want to use an emulator. Android app developers might want to test their product on a desktop. Gamers may want the extra power and peripherals that a PC offers. Of course, the best reason of all is to use Showbox.
A Google search for ‘Android emulators’ will throw up plenty of options, many free. BlueStacks is a popular option (it’s available in lots of languages). There’s also Andy, which is ideal for syncing apps between your mobile device and your desktop or laptop. You can find loads more emulators online, just make sure you check out some reviews first before downloading.
For this guide we’ll use a tried-and-tested emulator, one that you don’t need much technical knowledge for: Nox.
How to install the Nox emulator (compatible with most versions of Windows, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Head to the Nox website: https://www.bignox.com/
- Download the .exe file
- Close any other programs you’ve got running, just in case you’re asked to reboot
- Install the .exe file on your laptop or computer, while making sure you tick the box to confirm you’ve read the license agreement
- Once Nox installs, the install button will be replaced by a Start button
- Click Start and you will now have a fully operational Android emulator, ready and waiting for some Showbox action (and any other Android apps you may feel like running on your PC). Check out the right-hand side of the screenshot below. That’s where you’ll find all the tools and settings you’ll need.
- Now it’s time to go and get Showbox…
Step 2 of 2: Get the Showbox .apk (Android Package Kit)
- Head over to https://ishowboxapk.com/download/. This is where you’ll always find the latest version for your computer or laptop. You’ll see all the related information about the file: Version of Showbox, the file size, requirement for the Android system (don’t worry too much about this – you’re on Windows, and Showbox works perfectly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10), and the developer name: The Showbox Team. Avoid downloading from any website where you don’t see this information – otherwise it might be a scam or some sort of malware site
- Click the download button
- Showbox is now in your PC’s Downloads folder. Open the folder and find the file.
- Go back to the Nox emulator and drag the Showbox .apk file into Nox
- Congratulations – your PC is now emulating an Android device running Showbox
- Choose your movie or TV show, get that bucket of popcorn, grab some drinks from the fridge, and start watching what you want, when you want, where you want
Reasons to use a PC to watch Showbox
There are lots of great reasons to use you’re laptop or computer for Showbox.
Perhaps your desktop PC has an ultra-powerful processor with piles of memory, and you want to lie back and let Showbox automatically download new episodes of your favorite shows.
Maybe you might have a huge screen and you just want to take a pixel-perfect look at Showbox’s vast library of movies, switch on some subtitles, and soak up the high definition.
Or you’ve got a second or third monitor, and you want to watch more than one movie at once.
In other words, you can customize your Showbox experience exactly how you want.
Ok folks, this is the end of the show
So you’ve arrived at the end of the page explaining how to watch Showbox on your PC. Now you’re ready to enjoy having all that entertainment at your fingertips. Happy viewing!
The post ShowBox for PC appeared first on ShowBox Apk.