Kodi is a media player hybrid where you can play all your media files this application is basically used by users on their smart TVs or entertainment source s it makes the streaming of media easier. The kodi is very simple to understand and use and users can play the media as per their choice. While ShowBox is a Kodi Addon that provides free streaming of Netflix and other TV shows on the device of the users. It helps the user to have a great experience in watching TV shows and HD movies.
ShowBox can be installed from best Kodi repository to enjoy the free streaming of videos. It allows the users to watch movies, TV shows and other videos free of cost without any delays. There is no limit of the content to stream on ShowBox and it provides a nice addition to Kodi. Kodi builds are one click installation set ups which contains almost all required add ons, themes and skins. After installation of Kodi builds you can feel the great difference in your experience. Every New Kodi Addons builds you can get numerous pre installed addons on your device you just need to download Kodi build and enjoy it.
There are lots of Kodi builds available on internet which is developed by Kodi enthusiasts across the world. Some of the best builds are Lobo, Turbo, Stealth, Xenon etc. So you just have to choose the best kodi Addon builds 2019 all these builds are perfectly tested if you face any issues with these addons kindly contact the customer acre service. Most important thing that is good with kodi addons includes customization. This is because it provides an option to customize the Kodi addons to provide best experience to customers. Kodi builds is one of the best option when any user wants to have a customized Kodi interface with all the necessary Kodi addons pre installed
How to install ShowBox Kodi
- Open Kodi from your system and then click on settings option located on the top. Open file manager and click on add source option.
- A box will appear on the screen and click on the option none. Now enter the URL of the Kodi repository and save it with the required name.
- Go back to Kodi main menu now by pressing backspace option and click on add n option appearing on the left side. Then click on package installer icon present on the top left corner.
- Select install on zip file and then install the Kodi repository by following the sequential steps
- Click on install from repositories, click on add on repositories and then select the repository to install it. Wait until the kodi repository gets downloaded and then enable it.
- At last, go back to Kodi main menu and then click on add ons. Then click on videos option, and then ShowBox and then you can watch Netflix TV shows and enjoy them.