Movies are a great way to unwind from the everyday hustle-bustle. Watching movies make us forget all our worries for a couple of hours. Nowadays, internet has become an important platform to watch movies and we can enjoy them even from our home without having to go to a theatre and suffocate ourselves in a crowd. There are many apps which allow us to watch our favorite shows online. For some apps, we have to pay an amount but many others offer it for free without compromising the quality.
Showbox is a well known app which offers online movie streaming for free. With a great database of movies and shows, Showbox doesn’t want its users to login or register and makes your film watching experience a great one. The movies are provided with subtitle and you don’t have to worry about advertisements interrupting you with this app. It is designed with a simpler UI keeping the comfort of its users in mind.
Here we are going to see about the procedure for installation of Showbox apk on Roku TV. First things first, let us know the details of Roku TV. Roku is nothing but a digital device that offers media streaming. You can connect this device to your TV and make your watching experience a lot better.
Steps to install Showbox on Roku TV
Unfortunately it is impossible to directly install Showbox on Roku but with the help of an android device it can be easily done. With the help of a screen casting app, you can cast the contents of your showbox app from your android mobile to your Roku TV. This may sound like a lengthy process but it is actually very simple once you follow our instructions.
- Make sure both your android device and Roku TV have the same WiFi connection.
- Take a visit to the “Google play store” and look for “All Screen” app. Now download it from the playstore.
- All Screen app allows you to connect both the devices.
- Tap on the installed All Screen app and it will immediately scan all the devices.
- Select Roku TV from all the devices shown after scanning and both the devices will be paired.
- A virtual remote will be shown in your device. Click on ok button to get your mobile connected to Roku TV.
- The next step is to download the latest version of Showbox app in your android device. Search your internet and click on the link you prefer to install the app.
- After the completion of installation, with the All Screen app open the Showbox and click on the desired movie.
- The screen will be cast on Roku TV.
Thus you can start enjoying Showbox on Roku TV. Customization of Showbox on the basis of your desired films and shows is an added advantage when you are using Roku TV. Be sure to optimize your movie watching experience with Showbox on Roku TV by using the simple yet efficient guidelines given here.