Showbox is an application which allows you to stream latest TV series and movies online and also allows downloading them to watch offline. It comes along with frequent updates and latest additions almost every week so that you don’t miss out on anything. Apart from quality content, one can also find the content which is available on Netflix and Amazon Prime on ShowBox apk. And, don’t forget, all of this is available for FREE!
The features of showbox application
- It does not require lengthy sign-up.
- Regular updates.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Allows you to watch videos in HD quality.
- Genre-wise distribution of content which includes comedy, romance, thriller, drama, anime and much more.
- Free downloads to watch the video offline.
- You can cast its videos through Chrome Cast, Fire TV, etc.
This application is available for Android, but you can also get it on your iPhone with the help of third-party applications. Showbox is not available on Google Play or iTunes because of copyright policy. One can get this application by downloading the Showbox apk 2019 file. Simply install the application with the help of its apk and you’re good to go.
The video quality is excellent and its content has a wide catalogue. Since this application is available worldwide, users may vary as they may be from different corners of the world. Therefore, a lot of times, many users may need subtitles to comprehend what the movie is trying to convey. While sometimes the movie may have subtitles, some videos come without them. Here, we will exactly show you how to add subtitles while casting Showbox apk.
METHOD 1- DIRECT SETTINGS
- Open the video you wish to see.
- Tap on the three dots below in the settings menu.
- Tap on ‘Subtitles’.
- Click on ‘on’
This is a very simple and a direct method to avail subtitles. However, if this doesn’t work, you can cast them with the help of the application ‘MX video player’. It is one of the best video player applications on the official PlayStore and it offers a wide range of features for best delivery. Amongst the plethora of features, it has to offer, it is also capable to offer subtitles to any video you are watching. This means, that it is the perfect solution to cast subtitles on iShowboxapk.
METHOD 2- USING MX VIDEO PLAYER
- Download the application ‘MX Video Player’ from your Android or iPhone PlayStore.
- Install the application.
- Open Showbox.
- Search for the specific content you wish to stream.
- Load the video.
- Tap on ‘settings’ or ‘three dots’ in the panel below. ( for older version)
- Tap on the ‘Player’ button in the panel below. (For latest version).
- From the list of players, choose ‘MX Video Player’.
- Your videos now have subtitles.
So, both the methods are quite simple to follow and gets you subtitles within a couple of minutes. Happy watching!