Showbox is one of the best video streaming application and day by day it’s evolving with new features, better User interface, and fixing of bugs. It is commonly observed that the latest Showbox APK 2021 bring a lot of issues for the users and among them, one of the most commonly observed issue is Showbox Lime Player Error. Today in this comprehensive guide we are going to unveil how you can fix Showbox Lime player error in order to enjoy the proper functioning of the application. Now enjoy TV Shows, movies, and other entertainment content on your Android smartphone without any hassle.\
Lime Player Introduction
- 1 Lime Player Introduction
- 2 Step by Step Guide to fix Showbox Lime Player on Android TV & FireStick
- 3 Final Thoughts
Lime Player is one of the best media player available in the market. This media player is quite powerful, lightweight, fast, and has got a large number of advanced hardware and software combination which makes it the fasted media player. Showbox Latest version 2021 used the lime player in order to provide the streaming of TV Shows and movies.
While selecting any of the media players you must have to find out what kind of formats does it support? In the case of Lime Media player, it supports a variety of formats like 4K, UHD, HD, Full HD, and many others. All in all, it is really worthy to download.
The only bad thing about the Lime player is the in-app ads. Showbox also earns through ads as in Lime Player. So you have to face double ads.
All in all the Lime Player is a perfect media player for the Showbox APK 2021 and with this app, you will enjoy the smooth running of movies and TV Shows.
Step by Step Guide to fix Showbox Lime Player on Android TV & FireStick
How to Fix Showbox Lime Player on Fire TV
- First of all, in order to download Showbox Application, you need to enable downloading and installation of apps from unknown sources. Showbox is not an official Google Play Store App that’s why you need to download it from a trusted source.
- To allow unknown sources you have to navigate to the settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Apps from Unknown Source >> Turn ON.
- Now you have to launch the downloader app. In case if the downloader app is not installed in your fire TV you have to download it by searching “Downloader” on your FireStick TV.
- Now Visit from the downloader App and add the link. It will navigate you to this website.
Now you have to download official Lime Player from the Google Play Store. Simply click the link provided below.
The Media Player Lime will start to download. Once it’s completely download it will navigate you to the installation setup. Tap on Install in order to install the Lime Player on your Fire TV.
Once the installation process completed you will be able to enjoy the TV shows and video streaming.
How to Fix Showbox Lime Player Error on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user and willing to enjoy Showbox on it and facing Lime Player error then you are at right place. It is really noteworthy you can fix Showbox Lime Player Error on Android TV by following the same steps we mentioned earlier in this post. The only change is that instead of using Downloader app you can use any browser (recommended: Chrome) or can also download the Lime media player from the Google PlayStore.
That’s all about how to fix Showbox Now Required Lime player for Android TV & Firestick. We are hoping once you go through the process step by step you will solve the errors. But still, if you need any kind of support don’t hesitate to ask one of our support team members will try to respond to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned for great content!